Coffee Subscription (Every 4 Weeks)Pasture Provisions Co
Pasture Provisions is excited to be partnering with Queen City Coffee to provide sustainable coffees sourced from the world's best coffee-growing regions across the Americas and Africa. We choose Queen City Coffee as our coffee partner because we share many of the same principles including supporting sustainable farming and forming direct and lasting partnerships directly with the farmers.
Our monthly Coffee Subscription includes (1) 12oz bag of whole bean coffee delivered to your door every four weeks.
- Educardo Florez (Casabianca, Tolima, Colombia) - Flavor Profile - Sweet Honey and Tropical Juices
- Leo Herrera #4 (La Celia, Risaralda, Colombia) - Flavor Profile - Sugarcane and Ripe Papaya
- Quisache (Watasha, Yepcapa, Guatemala) - Flavor Profile - Red Cherry and Sweet Cacao
- Bella Vista (Bella Viast, Chiapas, Mexico) - Flavor Profile - Cherry and Caramel
- Muthunzuuni AA (Nyeri, Kenya) - Flavor Profile - Pink Lemonade and Ripe Melon
- Guji Jigesa (Jigesa, Ethiopia) - Flavor Profile - Peach and Floral Notes
- Belafonte Double Origin (Ethiopia and Columbia) - Flavor Profile - Smooth Chocolate and Sweet Berries
Bottle Rocket (Matagalpa, Nicaragua) - Flavor Profile - Diner Memories
- Nite'Nite (El Crucero, Colombia) - Flavor Profile - Panela and Chocolate
- Additional rotating coffees as available
More about Queen City Coffee:
WE BELIEVE THAT HONEST RELATIONSHIPS, FROM FARMERS TO CONSUMERS, ACHIEVE AN EQUITABLE AND SUSTAINABLE COFFEE SUPPLY CHAIN.
In many ways, Queen City started in the mid-2000s while we worked, researched, and played in rural Africa. From Zimbabwe to Rwanda, we spent nearly a decade coordinating humanitarian programs, organizing research projects, and kicking around on humble soccer fields with friends. We learned about community in Africa — real, honest community.
Life eventually brought us back to our roots, back to Colorado and the great city of Denver. Along the way, we indulged our passion for coffee by moonlighting as baristas and roasters, and this made our next project an easy progression — we love our farmer friends + we love our city, the Queen City of the Plains + we love coffee — so we started a company that combines all these things!
Collective coffee means we’re doing this together — we have real, tangible connection with our coffee farmers; we know the conditions of their production; we then small-batch roast their coffee in the city we love and we proudly serve it in Denver’s historic Baker neighborhood. We believe everyone is welcome to this ragtag group because good coffee should build the collective good.