So quick and easy it’s sure to become one of your go to recipes.
- 1lb Greener Pastures Chicken Breast
- 1 Head Broccoli cut into Florets
- 2 Cloves Garlic (diced or crushed)
- 1tsp Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1Tbsp Coconut oil
- 2-4 Green Onions (whites and greens) chopped
- 4oz Chef Sherri Bourbon BBQ
- 1tsp Salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 Cup Rice (follow directions and start rice as the chicken marinades)
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces (drain and pat dry with a paper towel before cutting)
- Put chicken in bowl and mix in garlic, ginger, soy sauce, salt, pepper and marinade for 20-60 minutes in fridge
- Steam broccoli in a separate pot for 5 minutes to make tender
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet over medium high to high heat until it just hits the smoking point
- Brown chicken in coconut oil until fully cooked (do this in batches if you don’t have a large enough pan to keep the chicken from crowding)
- Add sliced green onions to chicken and cook for 1 min
- Add 4oz Chef Sherri Bourbon BBQ and stir to coat all the chicken. Simmer over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add steamed broccoli and mix with meat and bourbon bbq sauce.
- Serve over rice.