A simple roasted acorn squash recipe perfect for Fall.
One acorn squash halved and seeded
Two tablespoons butter
Two tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut acorn squash in half lengthwise and seed.
- Turn acorn squash upside down onto a cookie sheet. Bake in a 350 degree oven until it begins to soften, approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove squash from the oven and turn onto a plate so that the flesh is facing upwards. Place butter and brown sugar into the squash. Place squash in a baking dish (so the squash won't slide around too much) while baking.
- Place squash in the 350 degrees F oven and bake another 30 minutes.